The No.1 Choice for Financial Institutions
FinnOne Neo Cloud is a highly scalable, workflow-based, technologically advanced end-to-end cloud lending (loan) solution. Designed to manage the complete loan lifecycle for Financial Institutions, FinnOne Neo Cloud helps you launch tailored loan products in a matter of minutes while automating your business processes for efficiency. The solution helps you reduce credit risk by managing Non Performing Assets (NPAs) in a structured and systematic way.
As an omni-channel solution, FinnOne Neo Cloud lending allows your customers to initiate and monitor their loan applications across mobile and online channels while delivering a seamless customer experience. The solution offers tremendous advantages such as faster implementation, lower cost, ease of scalability and flexibility in operations. Deployed in the cloud, the solution combines the advantages of having the best in class lending solution without high upfront capital expenditure and associated operational expenses.
To reduce time to market, the solution is available as an off-the-shelf offering that can be deployed quickly in partnership with leading cloud providers. FinnOne Neo cloud is platform agnostic and can work with most of the leading cloud platforms. The key features with cloud model are Pre-configured, reduced costs, faster time to market, greater agility and scalability, pay-per-use model and service oriented architecture allowing integration with any third-party applications.
- Completely digital loan lifecycle – Paperless and automated
- Seamless straight-through processing of loan applications
- Analytics and score cards based credit decision making
- Customer self-service and Omni-channel support
- Faster implementation with lower Cap-ex and Op-ex
- Flexible pricing in pay-per-use or user/transaction based
- Easy scalability with on-demand access to infrastructure
- Best in class security by expert cloud providers
FinnOne Neo Customer Acquisition
Digitize and automate your customer acquisition processes from lead generation to credit decisioning and customer onboarding to loan disbursal. FinnOne Neo helps you launch innovative products in minutes, make better credit decisions faster, provide omni-channel access, integrate with ecosystem, incorporate business driven and regulatory changes easily.
Loan Origination Software
- 1 new loan booked every second
- 80% reduction in loan origination cost per customer for a bank
- 100+ customers using Customer Acquisition System
- 16x increase in new customer acquisition for a bank
- 99% reduction in loan sourcing turnaround time for a financial institution (HDB)
FinnOne Neo Loan Management
Offer a seamless, fast and personalized customer experience during the loan servicing lifecycle, which not only provides a competitive positioning but also enables cross-sell opportunities. It helps you benefit from API based servicing, offer value added products, provide 24x7 automated operations, identify delinquent accounts early and manage risk effectively.
Loan Management Software
- 100 M active loans managed on our systems globally
- $200 B value of loans managed
- 80+ customers using Loan Management System
- Managing $645M loan book for a financial institution
- 2,700 lending product variants in use by customers
FinnOne Neo Collections
Manage the loan collections lifecycle smartly from soft calling of delinquent accounts to tackling hard bucket collections, including legal follow ups. With its unique features, FinnOne Neo Collections builds behaviour scorecards through customer segmentation and helps you boost collections, reduce cost and minimize non-performing loans
Loan Collections Software
- Reduction of NPA by 21 % for a bank
- 43-70% improvement in the month-end batch processing duration for a bank
- 23% reduction in default rate from 10.2% to 7.8% by identifying the worst 31% of bad loans for a financial institution
- 95+ customers using Loan Collection System
- 2.5x increase in number of promise-to-pay responses for a financial institution
Nucleus Lending Analytics
With cutting edge capabilities of ML and text mining, Nucleus Lending Analytics helps you benefit from data-driven insights to target the right customers, optimize marketing campaigns, offer risk-based pricing, enhance speed & accuracy of credit decisioning, reduce customer churn, identify accounts at pre-delinquent stage, and improve loan collections.
Nucleus Lending Analytics
- 96% average good rate in identifying the top 40% of their loan portfolio
- 27% reduction in NPLs in one year
- 80% reduction in credit approval time for a fintech
- 15% improvement in profit margins due to enhanced efficiency
- 23% reduction in default rate from 10.2% to 7.8%
FinnOne Neo Lending Mobility
Embrace the power of mobile to meet market needs of real-time access, continuous availability and better customer service. FinnOne Neo Lending Mobility offers comprehensive suite of mobile applications for customer acquisition, self-sourcing, loan servicing and loan collections to help you on-board faster, deliver door step servicing and simplify collections processes.
Nucleus Lending Mobility
- $4.7 B+ value of loans disbursed via mCAS mobility
- 190 K loan applications submitted through mCAS & mApply
- 62 M+ transactions processed via mServe mobility
- $2.3 B+ loan amount collected via mCollect mobility
FinnOne Neo Enterprise Content Management
Digitally mange enterprise content from upload and processing to search, retrieval and archival with FinnOne Neo Enterprise Content Management to enhance operational efficiency, automate processes, improve collaboration across teams, implement controls, reduce costs, speed up loan processing, tighten security and improve compliance.
Enterprise Content Management
- 45% reduction in Turn-around-time for on-boarding for a bank
- 75% reduction in printing and stationary cost for an NBFC
- 20% reduction in cost of operations for loan processing for a bank
- 100% digitization of loan applications in the system for a bank
FinnOne Neo Cloud Benefits
Ajay Oak, Co-founder & COO, Shubham Housing Finance Limited, India.
Sunil Kapoor, Managing Director, Roha Housing Finance
Basant K.Goyal, Executive Director, Mentor Home Loans India Ltd.
Dilip Patil, Managing Director, Sai Point Automobiles, India.
Lines of Business Covered
Loan Against Property
Consumer Durable Loan
Value Added Loan