Nucleus Software’s Alliance program focuses upon identifying, managing and nurturing a rewarding relationship with a network of global strategic partners through a wide range of benefits, recognitions and rewards to ensure mutual success. The collaborative approach is aimed at aligning go-to-market initiatives across technology, marketing and market co-development that helps provide solutions to our mutual customer’s business challenges.
Cloud solution with AWS
As an Advanced Technology Partner of the AWS Partner Network, Nucleus Software offers FinnOne Neo, the flagship lending solution and FinnAxia, the Integrated Transaction Banking solution on AWS Cloud Infrastructure. Leveraging the power of AWS cloud together with the best in class technology from Nucleus Software, Banks and Financial Service companies can eliminate upfront investments and leverage the flexibility in scaling their operations. By making the technology solutions available on AWS cloud, Nucleus Software and AWS aim to offer their proven services to the entire Banking and Financial Services community across the globe.
To reduce time to market, the solution can be deployed quickly with our preferred cloud partner, Amazon Web Services (AWS). The key features with cloud model are Pre-configured, reduced costs, faster time to market, greater agility and scalability, pay-per-use model and service oriented architecture thereby allowing integration with any third party applications.
Nucleus Software works with world class research firms like Forrester, AITE, Celent and Ovum. Our alliance with these market leading firms reiterates our business values and commitment for the global banking industry.
As valued contributors of the Banking and Financial services ecosystem, we are excited to partner with industry analysts worldwide. The Industry Analyst Relations team of Nucleus Software invites you to utilize the resources below, and looks forward to engaging in meaningful communications on Nucleus Software products and offerings.
- Nucleus Software has been recognized in GartnerTMHype Cycle for Bank Operations Innovation, 2014 published on 24 July 2014 by Mary Knox as a sample vendor in the Employee Apps category
- Nucleus Software has been listed in the GartnerTMHype Cycle for Digital Banking Transformation, 2015 published on 27 July 2015 by Mary Knox as a sample vendor in the Tablet Apps category
- Nucleus Software has been listed in the GartnerTMHype Cycle for Open Banking APIs, Apps and App Stores, 2015 published on 06 July 2015 by Kristin R. Moyer as a sample vendor in the Bank Employee Mobile Apps category
- Nucleus Software is recognized in the report, The Forrester Wave™: Mobile Banking Solutions, Q4 2015 by Jost Hoppermann. Forrester states “it is an achievement to become a Contender in a Forrester Wave with five modules that are entirely dedicated to serve mobile retail lending requirements while competing with four general purpose mobile banking solutions”
- Nucleus Software mobile banking suite was cited in the Forrester Research report -“Market Overview: Mobile Banking Solutions” by Jost Hoppermann, March 16, 2015 as a “set of solutions dedicated to mobile consumer loan acquisition, loan servicing, and delinquency management.” The report also states that “the mobile banking solution of Nucleus shows a strong lending focus”
- Nucleus Software is identified as a “Regional Pursuer”, in the Forrester Research, Inc. report “Customer-Facing Solutions Are Driving Banking Platform Deals” by Jost Hoppermann, June 2014, covering the 2013 Global banking platforms deals. Nucleus Software was also recognized as a Solid Player amongst the global banking platform vendors
- Nucleus Software was cited in the Forrester Research, `Global Banking Platforms, Q3 2014 by Jost Hoppermann, August 6, 2014 as having “the potential to qualify for the next Forrester Wave, as it is comparably close to qualifying for at least the ‘sound success or ‘global reach criterion”
- ICICI BankTMProject MARC Mobile Collections initiative powered by Nucleus Software’s FinnOneTM mCollect was distinguished with Celent Model Bank award for its ubiquitous and consistent user experience, comprehensive support for end-to-end process, and multichannel integration. (Apr 2014)
- FinnOne Neo recognized 10 times as the ‘World’s Best Selling Lending Solution’ in IBS Intelligence’ Annual Sales League Table
- FinnOne Neo recognized as the ‘Best Selling Lending System in India’ in IBS Intelligence Annual Domestic Sales League Table India 2019
- FinnOne Neo recognized as the ‘Best Selling Lending System in India’ in IBS Intelligence Annual Domestic Sales League Table India 2018
- Nucleus Software’s lending solution FinnOne was considered the strongest choice by South African retail bank Ubank for their requirement of a best of breed lending system.” IBS Lending Supplement June 2014
- Nucleus Software has been featured as the “Market Leader” and “Specialist Vendor for common loan origination platforms, with commanding market position and strong technology capability in the Ovum report, “Decision Matrix “Selecting a Common Retail Loan Origination Platform by Jaroslaw Knapik, Oct 2012. Nucleus Software” FinnOneTMscores the highest in the overall product and origination process design category. Ovum recommends it to the lenders looking for a common retail Loan Origination System primarily for the supported geographies.”
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
For partnership inquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org